Friday, March 14, 2008

A promising start


After a wonderful night´s sleep, I started my morning with a relaxing dive in the ocean. I had the beach almost to myself for about half an hour. The water was bathwater warm )much warmer than the shower I had waiting for me at the hostel). I walked about 300 yards before the water hit my waste. Normally I like to have much more exciting surf, but this was perfect for an early morning swim. At around 8¨30, swarms of people in school uniforms descended on the beach. It was time to leave.

I went back to the room, enjoyed a surprisingly refreshing cold shower. By this time Madeline and VAnce were awake and ready for breakfast. We wandered around until we found a place that served panqueques (pancakes) with honey and bananas. I could get used to this.

No comments: